Welcome mama to Module One of Mommy Hack Your Way to Time Freedom! I am so excited to start this journey with you to not only adding 3+ hours to your day, but also in helping you achieve your ideal mom life.
Module One is all about discovering your CORE VALUES.
Core values are the foundation upon which our lives are based. When we make the choice to live life based on what our core values are we are then able to feel more fulfilled and content with the life we lead.
As moms we are plagued with an unfortunate belief that when we put ourselves first we are selfish, but the more we choose to sacrifice our needs, desires and values for others the more we end up feeling burnt out, exhausted and unfulfilled.
Luckily, we all have the choice to decide HOW we want to live life.
This module will allow you to truly get a feel for the type of life you desire deep within, and will provide you with a list of baby steps you can take TODAY to start working towards making your dream mom life a reality.
Here's to making the most of our 24 hours in a day <3
MODULE ONE HOMEWORK QUESTIONS:
1) After listening to this week's module and the guided meditation, what came up for you? How are you feeling?
2) How close are you to fulfilling the vision you had in your mind during the meditation? List 2-3 baby steps that you could take towards fulfilling your ideal mom life.
3) With your ideal mom life in mind, what are your 5 core values? List them in your journal or wherever you are completing this homework assignment.
4) Do you feel that your current daily activities are in alignment with the core values you listed? If not, which activities specifically are out of alignment?
5) What is the ONE activity we could make time for in your new schedule that would be in alignment with most, or all of your core values?