MINI MASTERCLASS HOMEWORK QUESTIONS:
1) Journal Exercise: When was the last time you felt mommy guilt? And, what were you doing when it came up for you?
2) Journal Exercise: Write down everything that feeling mommy guilt makes you believe about yourself. (Ex: Mommy guilt makes me feel like a bad mother.)
3) Journal Exercise: Brain dump all of the activities that cause mommy guilt for you.
4) Which step do you believe will be the hardest to implement into your life? And, how will you reward yourself for working through that step?
(P.S. Caring for ourselves is of utmost important during this experience and I am always making sure my clients reward themselves for a job well done!)
5) Do you think you will be able to successfully implement these steps?
6) What's one thing that will get in the way of you implementing these steps?
7) How will you work to overcome that one thing?