Being a mom can be difficult. Especially if you don't have the right tools to do the job.
On the last Monday of every month I will be sharing my top mommy hacks to save you the time & hassle of having to search and find your own. I'm here to make your life easier mama ;)
This month I'm loving...
1) Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather - My little Patrick may not be quite little anymore, but this bather has worked so well for us ever since he outgrew his infant tub this baby bather has been our saving grace. They do say not to put babies that are able to sit up in this seat, but Patrick just loves to lay back, play with his toys and enjoy bath time. It works perfectly for us and I don't have to struggle to hold him up in the tub while bathing him!
2) Gerber Organic Fruit & Veggie Pouches - Baby P and I are always on the go and that means that he has to sometimes eat when we're out. These Gerber Organic Fruit & Veggie Pouches come in handy because I can simply throw them in the diaper bag with a spoon and go. Super easy, and I know he's getting the nutrition he needs.
3) Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion - Who can resist a baby's soft skin? Not this mommy! After every bath I make sure to lather Patrick up with Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion. It's what I have been using since he was an infant and he loves getting what I call "baby massage." This lotion keeps his skin baby smooth and I love it!
4) My 7-Minute Makeup Routine - Have you ever wondered how you'll ever wear makeup again when your baby is screaming for your attention at every turn? I totally get it. That's why I created a quick & easy 7-minute makeup routine! You can re-create it using any products you want, but check it out for inspiration here:
5) Monthly Mommy Juice Subscription (aka Wine) - Let's face it after a LONG day of chasing around a toddler there's nothing I want more than a nice glass (or five) of wine. Luckily, I am a part of an amazing monthly wine subscription club that delivers world-class wine directly to my doorstep. See guys, miracles do happen. It's like Christmas every month!
Do you have a favorite mommy hack? Share it below with me and maybe see it featured in a future monthly mommy hack post!
Looking for more mommy tips & tricks (especially if you're a mompreneur?) check out my FREE tools page here (no opt-in required!)